Behavioral Health Services
You should contact New Directions Behavioral Health line at 1-877-250-9167 (TTY 711) if you have any of the following symptoms:
- Work, home or social problems relating to alcohol or other drugs
- Depression, sadness, hopelessness, loss of interest, weeping, sleeplessness or loss of appetite that lasts for over two weeks
- Anxiety, panic, disabling fears, obsessions, compulsions or overwhelming stress
- Eating disorders, such as anorexia or bulimia
- Inability to cope with life and fulfill your responsibilities
You will be put in touch with the appropriate participating healthcare professional to help meet your needs.
New Directions is an independent company administering behavioral health benefits on behalf of Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Louisiana and its subsidiary, HMO Louisiana, Inc.